Thursday, September 29, 2011

BBW Evelyn Lozada Goes In On Kimsha Artest For Dissing Shaunie O'Neal


As we all can tell after watching the last couple of episodes of Basketball Wives L.A Ron Artest’s ex wife Kimsha Artest has been no where in sight. I just thought because she really didn’t stand out on the premiere episode, I actually found her really boring. So Kimsha was pretty pissed that she was cut from the episodes and she wanted to blame everyone except for herself for lacking a personality. She went in on Shaunie, Evelyn and Laura on facebook saying “I see they cut me off the show and left buckle a– b*tches. Shaunie oneal can kiss my a**, she kisses a** to that Evelyn b*tch and gets the b*tch who f*cked her husband and cut her a check but cant handle a real woman. FOH!” A few hours ago Evelyn took to twitter to respond to Kimsha’s statement, and of course it was very entertaining!

Evelyn tweeted:**CLEARING THINGS UP** @ShaunieONeal does not have anything 2 do with the LA show!If your scenes were edited then that means u were a NMFF!

Evelyn tweeted:I think it’s ridiculous 2 place blame on someone if your scenes didn’t make the cut! Everything we say doesn’t! Some more than others.

Evelyn tweeted:FYI – I’m not kissing anyone’s ass or vice versa! I been friends with Shaunie for 6 years now, way before BBall Wives existed! #Loyal

Evelyn tweeted:I’m not taking shots either, but some of the shit I read is just plain stupid! I’m being a realest & keeping it 100! Blame your self! #Boom

Evelyn tweeted: @ShaunieONealI love u 2! Tired of people blaming u 4 every damn thing that happens! So not cool 2 me!

No comments:

Post a Comment