Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stacey Dash Decides To Leave Single Ladies

Say it ain't so after months of rumors that Single Ladies star Stacey Dash got fired from the hit television show she reveals she actually decided to leave. Stacey released an official statement to Global Grind saying "I truly enjoyed playing Val on "Single Ladies", but I have decided to leave the show. I have to be back in L.A with my children right now and the "Single Ladies" shooting location makes that impossible. I wish VH1 the best of luck with the show and in maintaining the strong fan base we developed in season 1." I highly doubt that is the real reason why she is leaving especially after Lisa Raye confirmed the cat fights between the two of them. I'm just wondering if the show will still be as successful, since the whole reason why everyone tuned in was because of Stacey Dash.


No comments:

Post a Comment