Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Video Recap: Noreaga's Birthday Bash With Tim Westwood, Jermaine Taylor And Stephanie Perry

Noreaga's birthday with special guests Tim Westwood, Jermaine Taylor (NBA), Stephanie Perry and Diondra from Club Play TV on Vimeo.


@ClubPlayMiami has definitely become the spot for celebrities to host there birthdays almost every @FourPLAYFriday there’s a different birthday party. Last Friday they had Noreaga’s birthday party hosted by VH1 star Stephanie Perry and NBA player Jermaine Taylor. I knew the night was already going to be crazy because when I got there it was packed outside, and then inside already had tons of people. I was a little shocked when I was inside and I turned my head and saw England’s Tim Westwood who would of ever thought I would run into him at a club in the states at least. Can’t wait till this weeks @FourPLAYFriday at @ClubPlayMiami where it will be a celebrity birthday affair with @AngelaSimmons @aubreyoday @tyrekeevansnews and @Sincerelyward

No comments:

Post a Comment