Sunday, September 18, 2011

Recap: @FourPLAYFriday Presents Angela Simmons, Tyreke Evans & Sincerely Ward's Birthday Bash @ClubPlayMiami


This past @FourPLAYFriday was a huge birthday bash for Angela Simmons, NBA star Tyreke Evans and Sincerely Ward @ClubPlayMiami . Club Play has definitely become the spot for celebrities to host there birthday parties so before arriving at PLAY I already knew it was going to be insane. When I got to PLAY it was already packed and there was still a line to get inside. Shortly after the first celebrity I saw arrive was Angela Simmons and her crew, I must say she looks so beautiful in person and I am in love with the cream dress and cream Louboutins she was rocking. Afterwards Sincerely Ward came and she was rocking some hot @ItsRichGirlz earrings, then Tyreke Evans followed. All I saw inside was sparklers from every direction and birthday cakes everywhere. Not only was there a bunch of birthdays going on, but there was a Nigerian prince having his bachelor party there and they were buying bottle after bottle. I couldn’t help but to notice Bow Wow came in to help his ex Angela Simmons celebrate her 24th birthday as well. As always the music was on point because of DJ EFeezy and DJ Top Feelin, I definitely had so much fun, and I can’t wait till next @FourPLAYFriday I can only guess who will be there celebrating there birthday next!

No comments:

Post a Comment