Tuesday, September 13, 2011

CourtneyOMG Exclusive Interview With RichGirlz


I recently interviewed RichGirlz which is a jewelry line that I'm soon going to be addicted to. The RichGirlz collection has all types of jewelry from everyday wear to something that you can wear out on the night on the town with your friends. The line has earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings and they even have mens jewelry. So when your shopping at there online boutique http://www.itsrichgirlz.com/ you can pick something up for your man. RichGirlz jewelry has been seen on the cover of magazines like Esther Baxter's King magazine cover also on models like Draya, Rosa Acosta, Kimbella, Cali Luv, Simply Jess, Amazing Amie and many more.


OMG: Tell me about RichGirlz

RichGirlz: RichGirlz is SWAG! It's all about feeling rich in and out. When you rocking RichGirlz accessories your making a statement.

OMG: When did you realize you wanted to become a fashion designer?

RichGirlz: After spending so much money on accessories my whole life I decided Why not make this my business? So I started doing research and went for it! I've been working on RG for a year, but I've been a bling junkie my whole life.

OMG: How long does it usually take to construct a piece?
RichGirlz: I usually take 1-2 days to construct a piece. Custom pieces can take up to 2 weeks depending on the request. I'm pretty quick with my orders.

OMG: What does fashion mean to you?

RichGirlz: Fashion means being MYSELF! adding my own style and being FANCY

OMG: Where do you get your inspiration?

RichGirlz: I get it from everything. From music to fashion and celebrities.

OMG: What are some of your pieces that would go great for this fall?

RichGirlz: I have 'The Upscalez" they come in 3 colors gold-black and gold&black also the "Rockstarz" spikes are in so these are perfect and super fab.

OMG: How would you define your personal style?

RichGirlz: I'm very NY! jeans, white tee and some bomb heels do it for me daily.

OMG: Where can readers buy your jewelry?

RichGirlz: My online boutique http://www.itsrichgirlz.com/ and follow us twitter @ITSRICHGIRLZ




No comments:

Post a Comment