Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kreayshawn Covers Complex Magazine+Talks Rick Ross, Drugs & Pimping


Kreayshawn covers the October 2011 issue of Complex magazine where she actually shares it with Kid Cudi. I’m so not a Kreayshawn fan I actually find her very annoying, but after reading her interview with Complex I am kind of fascinated by her. I had my own thoughts of the way she grew up and how her life was, and I was wrong about somethings, but don’t get it twisted I still find her very annoying. In the issue Kreayshawn talks about pimping girls, drugs, Rick Ross and much more.

On dealing drugs and pimping: “I quit IKEA and started trapping full-time,” she recalls. “I was driving around in a pink Mustang at two in the morning, no license, with like two 15s in the trunk, serving knots. Then these girls I met, they were on their hustle, too. They brought me this new idea, it was safer than selling drugs. I posted the links for them, took the anonymous pictures, and set up the dates and prices.”

On her authenticity:“I never looked at myself as a marketable person. I just try to let my personality shine through. Do you think a 16-year-old girl gives a fuck about where I’m from or what I’ve done? No, she loves the songs.”

On Rick Ross: “I didn’t know that we were still on Ustream. It was just me goofing off with friends. I don’t have any problems [with Rick Ross], but I can see how it looks that way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment